Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pinterest Made Me Do It!



Follow Victoria
 Pinterest made me do it! I’ll go there, I’ll admit, I am addicted. I find myself taking my phone in the bathroom with me and sitting on the potty (don’t deny it … you do it too!) a few extra minutes just so I can browse a handful more pins in the DIY catalog. Or, I turn to my side and prop the pillow up to block the light beaming from my iPhone hoping not to disturb my husband when it’s well past midnight and I’m checking out wardrobe trends for My Style pinboard.


Pinterest is my way of dreaming. It’s where I create and decorate a home without having to foot the bill. It’s my collection of everything I wish was in my closet if I could really wear that or if I had an unlimited supply of moolah. It’s the place I become a professional landscaper and a gardner when I can’t even keep a house plant alive. It’s a place where I collect ideas for my boyz and honey do list for my dear hubster. It’s a place where I pin things from my bucket list or even dreams I don’t verbalize. It’s where I plan vacations and world tours that I most likely will never go. It’s my personal dream of owning a cupcake, candy, gift-wrapping and event planning business all in one. Pinterest allows me to be a wedding planner and a photographer. It’s where I collect food fun recipes and party planning ideas. It’s where the secret gourmet chef comes out it me and gives me ideas on being frugal and practical while living on a strict budget. Pinterest is where I often find inspiration through prints, posters, sayings and quotes. It’s my collection of some days and one days and if I get time, I just might. One thing that Pinterest has certainly done is sparked creative juices and helped me organize things I didn’t even realize were a completely disaster.

In my next post, I will share a few projects and quick organizing tips that are Pinterest inspired.


Follow Me!! See what I love and share the space I dream in!

Share your thoughts and comments. Do you have things that “Pinterest made you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment