Saturday, May 26, 2012

Super Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

This morning I was scrolling through Pinterest and found a pin for peanut butter cookies. The pin didn't take me to a site but the recipe was attached. So I thought why not? To my surprise, these cookies were quite good and I'm all about easy and convenient. It was also super easy to do with the Boyz! They love helping in the kitchen. So here ya go .... Your chance to knock out a dozen cookies in less than 12 minutes total!!

Preheat oven to 350.

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix by hand. Roll into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cross fork and sprinkle with sugar.

Bake for 7-8 minutes. Cool then enjoy!

Recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. one little tweak I will do next time is cut back on the sugar a little. The cookies are really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment